Sunday 31 July 2011

July Winners

Hi Everyone.

Our lovely Brenda is on a well deserved holiday, so I (Tracy) am announcing the winners for the July Challenge "Flower Power", and the entries were so gorgeous, thank you for joining in with this months challenge.

So if you find your a winner below you will need to e-mail me here ThmpsnTrac@aol.com with your address (Letraset winner needs Telecom too), and I will pass your details onto Brenda as soon as she has returned from her holiday. Please understand this might present a slight delay in receiving your prizes, but i'm sure Brenda will attend to it as soon as she can.

So Mr Random Org., has done his work and here are the names he came out with.............................

For the competition the winners of either a Penny Black stamp or the stickeroos are:-

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Cheri Johnston

Cathy Tanner
The challenge winners are as follows:-


The winners of the 3 Penny Black Stamps are:-


Linda


Stephanie S

Sparkly Girl - Tina

The winner of the Crimson Cloud Penny Black Stamp is:-

Pauline



The Winner of the Letraset Aquamarkers is:-

Siobhan




(please include your Telecom when you send me your details)

Congratulations to you all, please grab out Top three logo (five of you I know, artistic licence) and wear with pride on your blogs.

Please remember that any prizes not claimed by 3rd Aug will be re-drawn.

6 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Tracy just wanted to say I'm delighted to have won one of the top 3 prizes for the July challenge! Thanks so very much. With so much talent out there it is always lovely to find out you have been picked to win!

Congrats to all the other winners too - gorgeous creations.

Tina
X

cdjcape521 said...

Hi Traci!
Thank you so much! I will be sending off an email, and congratulations to all the winners!
Cheri Johnston

Pauline C said...

Hi Tracy
Woo hoo!! Thanks for picking me to win a PB stamp - I'm thrilled!! Just off to send an email now and will be displaying my top 3 banner with pride
Hugs
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited to win a pb stamp; thank you! i emailed my details. congratulations to all the winners!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Tracy

Forgot to say in my earlier comment that I too have e-mailed you.

Hugs

Tina

Siobhan Fyffe said...

Hi Tracy
Just found out by e-mail that I was a winner this month. Thanks so much!!!
I will e-mail my details but probably too late to recieve my prize!!

Love Penny Black, so always a pleasure to use the stamps and my friend loved the book I made for her birthday.

Siobhan