Saturday 23 October 2010

Winner week 3

Hello everyone, hope your weekend is going well.

Just a really quick post..................I am running all late this weekend, my daughter is on her way to the Big Apple on a school trip as I write, so last night sort of disappeared rather quickly. And with it being half term here in the UK, I will have my youngest granddaughter to keep occupied this week, so my craft room is likely to be taken over........we have Christmas crackers on the agenda along with some more cards.

But enough waffle from me, this weeks winner is what you are all waiting for and I am pleased to reveal that Mr Random Org has picked:


And here is Berit's card, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can get your prize off to you, I'm not sure which Country you are in, but hopefully it won't take too long to reach you.

You still have a few more days to enter this months challenge where there are some super stamps to be won.


3 comments:

Berit said...

Thank you so much!! How fun to be this week winner! I'll mail you my snail mail adress right away. Can't wait to see what goodie that will arrive in my mail box:))
I am from Norway so it won't take too long:)
Hugs, Berit

Ellibelle said...

Congrats Berit!! Enjoy your new goddie and hope you'll join us again here at penny black @ all sorts very soon!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Many congrats Berit!

Hugs
Maarit